Is it possible to download the press after cesarean section
Is it possible to download the press after cesarean section?
Perhaps this is the most common question from women who gave birth by caesarean section. How to regain a flat stomach? Is it allowed to download the press?
Meet the experts: Irina Fedyunina, obstetrician-gynecologist, and Vladimir slaves, coordinator of the gym.
Irina Fedyunina: Many women who want as quickly as possible to get in shape after childbirth, wondering when you can start to train your
abdominal muscles, namely the rock press, and whether. Undoubtedly, after childbirth the woman’s body restoration is needed, especially if the birth ended in a cesarean section.
It is worth remembering that a caesarean is a surgery in which violated the integrity of the tissues of the anterior abdominal wall. Although modern techniques of performing this operation reduce postoperative rehabilitation period and to reduce the frequency of complications after the intervention, to heal the scar still takes time. Therefore, the simplest physical exercise you can begin not earlier than 3 months after surgery.
To give the same high load on the abdominal muscles is not recommended for six months – that’s how long is the recovery period after surgery. Too hasty action may cause increase in intra-abdominal pressure, soreness of joints and their differences, and it is fraught with serious consequences. In any case, you need to press after cesarean section can only after doctor’s permission.
After discharge from the hospital can not do exercises for the abs, it is recommended to sleep on your stomach, and to wear postoperative bandage to facilitate the tightening of the muscles and skin of the abdomen.
To start to download the press after cesarean section is possible with simple exercises:
• Try to work the legs in the sitting position or lying down (body should remain stationary). This may be the lowering and lifting of legs, flexion, transpositions on weight and stuff.
• To strengthen the abs after cesarean section will help the rotary movement of the body tightly pressed to the floor and fixed the legs.
• You can perform cross-motion on the body and legs simultaneously.
Do not be afraid to move and do the exercises. But if in the area of the seam having discomfort and pain, exercises to stop immediately. Before you start training you should always consult with a physician.
Vladimir slaves: Prenatal and birth periods – this is a very important time in the life of the future mother. At this time, the woman should be under close medical supervision. After all, competent attitude to their health is the key to good health and the mother and of the child in the future. No less attention should be paid to their health and after childbirth.
It is known that every woman after childbirth tends to quickly return to its previous, pre-forms. Therefore, young mothers often wonder: when can I begin to perform the exercises and is it possible? Especially if you had a caesarean section.
After cesarean section recovery period lasts much longer than after a natural birth. However, after a certain time already allowed reasonable load on the muscles of the abdomen. Before you begin any exercise, you must consult your gynaecologist to get an ultrasound examination to verify the consistency of the seam after cesarean section and restore the body.
Usually obstetricians recommend to start doing after 6 months, but the majority in each case, the start time of classes is determined individually. Many women begin training in 3-4 months. Again, it all depends on the degree of recovery of the organism and its readiness for physical activity.
Before you start practicing, you should pay attention to the General guidelines:
• choose exercises with small amplitude;
• 10-15 repetitions in one approach, not more;
• training should take place 3 times a week, the abdominal muscles are a group of hardy muscles, and therefore they require a training system;
• training exercises should be adjusted individually, based on the physical condition of the woman;
• it is necessary to monitor the implementation of exercises, it is best to do under the supervision of an experienced trainer or physical therapist.
At home I would recommend to perform the following exercises:
1. “Folding” sitting on the floor. In a sitting position on the floor, hands in push-up, back back. Pull your knees to your chest. 10-12 reps, 2-3 sets.
2. Strap. The static tension of the abdominal muscles in the emphasis on the forearms and socks. 15 seconds for 2-3 sets.
3. Crunches with raised legs. From a position lying flat on back, knees bent at a 90 degree angle. Raise your head and try to get direct hands on your knees. 12-modyanov, in 2 approaches.
4. Then you need to exercise the oblique muscles of the anterior abdominal wall. Lying on your back, bend your knees and lean them to the right, while your hands are tilted to the left. Then simultaneously change the position of the knees and hands, the knees go to the left hand to the right. Follow 12 pairs of twists.
After completing these exercises, you can perform a few exercises for the total stretch. And, of course, is to pay close attention to your lifestyle. Good nutrition, fresh air, vitamins and positive emotions are more effective recovery.