The beneficial properties of lemon for beauty
The beneficial properties of lemon for beauty
All citrus fruits have unique properties, which are used in cosmetics. And to care for your skin with fragrant fruit is possible, using not only professional care, but also home. What are they so attractive in cosmetology?
In the citrus fruits contain many vitamins such as A, B1, B2, C, P and PP, as well as organic acids, amino acids, sugars, pectin, essential oils, minerals, flavonoids and photoelement. The flesh and rind have valuable content. For cosmetic use flowers, leaves, fruits.
All the fruits differ from each other in taste, appearance and content of the main components. Let us now pay attention to the lemon. Yes, they are sour, but the smell of lemon immediately creates a good impression. Lemon tea is a favorite drink for many of us, it is invigorating and uplifting. A Cup of tea with lemon is a pleasant conversation in the cozy living room or in the winter time by the fireplace.
Useful properties of lemon for health and skin
Lemon – one of those fruits that have a high concentration of vitamin C. Despite the fact that the taste of the lemon tart, it lowers acidity. Acid contained in the lemon,when internalized, become alkaline elements, which maintains the oxygen content and acid-base balance in the blood. Citric acid in the process of digestion is neutralized, forming potassium carbonate and calcium. Thus, the environment becomes more alkaline. This property is important to know all. In many disease States this magical citrus can help us, and especially those who have disorders of the digestive system. It tones all the organs of the digestive system, promotes cleansing and disinfection.
The lemon will help with headache or dizziness associated with fatigue, heat, meteorological changes, overdose of coffee.
Lemon, in addition to vitamins, rich in minerals and volatile. With colds he first assistant, but since he is too acidic, you can add honey to it, which is also useful, along with lemon, this is one of the best medicines for colds. Lemon can cold lower temperature – put the slices of lemon in the water or add lemon juice and honey. Drink as needed. Lemon is an excellent remedy for strengthening the immune system. Has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, stops the bleeding, disinfect the wound.
The lemon rejuvenates the walls of blood vessels, prevents varicose veins.
This is a great moisturizer that easily penetrates the skin, smoothes wrinkles, well bleach, so it is used for the treatment of problem skin. In cosmetology produce products that contain lemon, to care for the hands and for the treatment of dandruff, it is a component of various creams for skin care. Vitamin C, which is found in large quantity in all citrus fruits, helps to normalize the production of melanin, i.e. evens skin tone. It is citric acid helps exfoliate dead skin cells.
Beauticians, taking into account different skin types, vary the content of acid in cosmetic products – from high level – for oily or problem skin with pigmentation, to low for the care of dry skin or sensitive. Using lemon oil, hands become softer and your nails stronger, eliminates brittle nails. To use lemon as a natural clarifier hair during rinsing, it gives light platinum shade, Shine, eliminates dandruff and hair breakage.
But the unsurpassed quality of the lemon – cosmetic — whitening skin and hand care.
It can help you to get rid of freckles and spots from boils, but need to apply for a long time.
How to apply lemon oil at home:
Bath – 4 -7 drops for massage 4 drops per 10 g of carrier oil. Lemon oil can be added to the cream, mask, shampoo, tonic, mouthwash – just 2-3 drops on the 5D framework.
Skin whitening: 10 drops lemon and 10 drops of jojoba oil + 1 tablespoon mashed potato mix and apply as a mask for 7-10 minutes, rinse with warm water, rinse with chamomile tea.
To treat dandruff: if the skin is dry – 4 drops of lavender oil + 2 drops lemon + 2 drops of geranium + 2 drops tea tree 10 ml of any shampoo; if bold – 5 drops of geranium oil + 5 drops lemon 10 ml shampoo.
If you want to get rid of freckles or age spots, begin to apply the bleach in the autumn-winter period.
We offer you several recipes where the main role belongs to the lemon.
1. Squeeze the juice of one lemon, add a little salt, soak a cotton pad and wipe the skin. These procedures are useful for oily skin.
2. For dry skin, mix the juice of one lemon olive oil (1:1) and lubricate this part of the skin of the face and hands.
3. Chop one lemon with peel, but without seeds, pour a glass of vodka and insist in a dark place for 2 weeks, shaking occasionally. This lineup lubricate the skin at bedtime. If you feel a burning sensation, add in the resulting composition a little water.
4. One of the best recipes – prepare a strong decoction of the roots of parsley and mix it with lemon juice (1:1). Clean skin morning and evening.
1. Finely chop fresh leaves of parsley and lettuce, then mash them with the pestle, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Mask put on face for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with water.
2. Grind a small cucumber, squeeze the juice out of it, add as much lemon juice, how long cucumber. In the extracted juice, add a little starch to the mass became thicker. Apply on face for 15 minutes, then rinse with water.
Softening liquid for hand care
1. Mix equal parts of lemon juice, glycerin and Cologne. Apply a hand as needed.
2. Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with two teaspoons of potato starch and two teaspoons of wheat flour. All good mash and apply the resulting paste on hand. After 15 minutes rinse.
This is just a small part of the recipe, which involved a lemon. It should be noted some of the important features of a lemon:
• avoid direct sunlight immediately after application of the oil.
• use 1-2 drops of lemon oil inside (do not apply on the skin!) juice contributes to a more efficient and fast tan.
• freshly squeezed lemon juice can give side effect is dryness, because the lemon contains tannins.
The beneficial properties of lemon help us to maintain health and beauty, vitality and energy.
Indian yogis believe the lemon is a versatile tool to maintain health. They say: “Each person should accustom himself to eat at least one lemon a day or consume the juice of one lemon”.
«Spice» recommended: safe remedy for whitening teeth at home
Simple, effective and safe remedy that can be successfully used alone, without a trip to the dentist, pencil for Luxury White teeth whitening Pro. The editors of “Raisins” tested the tool on itself – confirm that the tool is indeed effective and safe.
Its technology is based on the professional bleaching gel containing 35% carbamide peroxide — a substance, which under the light of the LED lamp produces oxygen and unlike other technologies allows you to safely and harmlessly to professionally whiten your teeth.
This method does not cause side effects, does not damage tooth enamel and allows you to whiten your teeth 6-10 shades on a scale Witt in one application.